Monday, May 22, 2006

My Twin Bestfriend Is My Real Life Ghost


You are my bestfriend and my worst enemy
Having similarities together, promised holding hands forever
We're almost the same until your lie reflects my lie
Envy'd came completely made us in a rat race
People were watching making some noise
Their eyes depict that they would dump the loser
Competition comparison became the center of our relation life
It wasn't easy if we weren't totally different
Having been the same, forced to be more excellent than
One's crying, one might be celebrating by laughing in the back
Must be different, but had to be the number one of us
Being with you I'm glad while thinking a murder
I'm sick of your spurious acting
We could differ about deepest dark secrets and sins
Surely we two are backstabber
Full of sweet and soft friendship revenge
As long as we are finally dropping together again

World is cruel, our relationship's made it feel more than just cruel.
Drop 2 0

1 Comments:

At Thu May 25, 08:15:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now,feeling a sense of emptiness is wat i feel after reading that.Kudos to you Rasti,keep it up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home